13 Reasons Why Sagittarians Make The Best Friends Ever
Sagittarians are great people. And above that, they are great, great companions. Here are some real good reasons why Sagittarians make the best friends ever! If you're a Sagittarian, this will make your day. If you're not, well, this will make you want to be surrounded by them all your life. You’ll find yourself lucky if you land yourself a Sagittarius friend. More than being fun people to hang out with, they have a lot of positive traits that anyone can ever wish for in a friend and a companion.
1. Admit it or not, Sagittarians are the life of every party. They infuse energy wherever they go.
Always the life of the party you can count on Sagittarius to make your party a hit. Sagittarius, life is a party and everyone around them is invited to join in. Sagittarians know it, that partying synchronizes with the energy of their soul, and they have the calibre to compete with any other sun-sign to win the title ‘we Sagittarius are bigger party animals’. Catching a Sagittarius do stuff like reading books very often, spending peaceful time alone at a sea-side etc. are once-in-a-lifetime kind of an act; But, seeing a Sagittarius in a party, between group of people, socializing and presenting self, captivating others with their shine and talks is a common scene.
2. There can be no dull moment around a Sagittarian. With their impeccable sense of humor, they'll make sure your life is all giggles and laughter. Think of the friend who makes you laugh the most - must be a Sagittarian.
Comedy Sagittarius has a legendary sense of humor, and will make you laugh without even trying. The Sagittarius inner child will have a sense of “timing” even as a small tot and their considerable intelligence will require you to be on the ball at all times. This child will “get” and make jokes that would go over many other people's heads.
3. They're great conversationalists. You'd often find yourself talking to a Sagittarian for hours at a stretch at parties for no reason. Not only do they always have interesting things to tell, they're curious to know people.
Being the most fun doesn't mean they're frivolous and shallow. Most Sagittarians are very intellectual, in fact. Philosophical conversations with them are thought-provoking to say the least.
In a way, they can be overbearing too. There are Sagittarians who doesn’t just like to listen and cheer you up, there are also those who tend to want to fix it all. Some Sags would take matters in their own hands. If you’re a Sagittarian, keep in mind that not everyone wants this. Sometimes, all you need is a patient ear who listens and a shoulder to cry on. Understand that although this does not solve a problem, there are just problems that aren’t yours to solve and that sometimes, letting a person talk and rant and pour out all their emotions can help them ease their mind and hearts.
4. Those who have a Sagittarian friend already would know that they're the most loyal friends they can ever have. Whether it is fighting for you, or carrying you home when you pass out, they'll always have your back.
Sagittarius friends are very supportive of a person’s dreams, projects or any random ideas. If they see you have the passion for it (and Sags can be very passionate people), they will push you and even help you achieve your goal. They are enthusiastic and will plan each step with you. Their lively spirit and enthusiasm can be very infectious and you will need that from a friend when trying to achieve something. They will not stop your plans as they are not jealous people and won’t stop you just so you don’t leave them behind. The way the Archer lifts you up can take you a long way. When you’re feeling down, the Sag will go out of their ways to cheer you up. They’ll bring you to parties, introduce you to people and even do a little retail therapy with you.
5. They will say what you need to hear right to your face (because that's what friends are FOR!)
Sagittarius are excellent conversationalists with a good sense of humor, sometimes their humor is the raw truth, but these people speak their mind and don't hold anything back. A Sagittarian is a straight-shooter. They don’t beat around the bush and they will always speak their mind. Just like the archer that denotes their sign, a message from a Sagittarian is direct. They won’t play games with you; they’ll say what you need to hear. Even further than that, they’ll say what you won’t. A Sagittarian (impulsive as they are) will be quick to come to your defense if they feel there’s something that needs to be said. They’re protectors, and always for your benefit. Whether or not you want to hear it, if you NEED to hear it, a Sagittarian will say it.
They will expect the same from you, of course. If they think the dress is ugly or the chick your dating is way out of your league they will say so not to bring you down but to make sure you don’t bad or make a fool out of yourself. You can always prove them wrong and they won’t feel bad about it. They will even feel happy for you and laugh at the fact that they were proven wrong.
6. They're simple, fun loving people who do all they can to avoid issues. They prefer having a personal talk after a fight rather than playing a yelling match in front of everyone around. There's absolutely no melodrama with a Sagittarian friend.
When you’re with a Sagittarius, it’s not just sitting quietly. A Sagittarius is hungry for knowledge and eager to dig deeper to find a deeper meaning. Your Sagittarius friend will constantly be looking to get to know you on a deeper level. They crave the deeper relations. Your Sagittarius friend won’t quit until they know you inside and out. And after that, they’ll use this knowledge to always aim to please, so you can have just as much fun as they do.
7. They get mad and forget. Never do they hold any grudges against their friends. They're the most forgiving people you will ever meet.
8. They're also extremely adventurous. They'll pull you out of your own little bubble and into the real world.
You have to admit ... fire signs are on another level. Fire signs can be volatile and they can be crazy. But it's this little bit of craziness that they contribute that everyone needs in their life (at least to some degree). A Sagittarius is a hunter — they seek knowledge and adoration, but above all else, they seek lots and LOTS of fun! Sagittarius-born people are the biggest travelers. Their curiosity is unparalleled. For this, they are constantly seeking new information, new viewpoints, and new ways of thinking. Having a Sagittarius as a friend can open your mind to alternative viewpoints you may not have even known existed. They love doing crazy things you can only imagine. They're the ones usually suggesting trips every other month! They love to travel. Even at parties, they're always up for the wildest games. Sagittarius is your perfect partner in crime!
9. They'd be willing to empty their wallets to pay for you just so you can have a blast. And, when they're broke, they'd never even hesitate to ask you to pay for them! With Sagittarius, there is no way petty things like money are getting in the way of fun.
This brings us to the best aspect of being friends with a Sagittarian. A Sagittarian will do all it takes to keep in touch with you, without expecting anything in return. Relationships and friendships are not 'give and take' barter deals for them. For all of the things Sagittarius do for their friends, a Sagittarian doesn’t expect anything in return. They are idealistic people and just like living in a better environment with a better atmosphere. They avoid pressure as much as possible so they try to have fun as much as possible and they can’t do that if the people around them are problematic and gloomy. That and they just generally like to help. They love the feeling of making people smile and helping people. It’s a good feeling that can lift a person up.
10. They're deeply optimistic. They always have something good to say. They will help you see the brighter side when the going gets tough.
A Sagittarius is that happy-go-lucky friend that is always ready for a fun time. Even when you’re feeling down, your Sagittarius BFF will incessantly boost your mood and do everything in their power to make you feel just as jovial as they are. They’ll dance, sing, tell jokes, and anything else to spread their contagious positive energy to you. There is something about Sagittarians that just gets your spirits high. Because they're always so happy and cheerful, you always look forward to meeting them. They simply make your day!
11. They're neither too mechanical nor too emotional. They know when to listen to their heart and when to listen to their brain. A Sagittarian will not only give the most practical solution to your problem, but will also solve most of it for you.
They're also fearless, in life. It is inspiring to see Sagittarians take on the world so courageously. And believe it or not, it does rub off on you too. Sagittarius can give you the best advice and solution for you!
12. They’re free spirits. They’ll liberate you.
Just as the positivity of a Sagittarian is contagious, so is their free spirit. A Sagittarian will freely move from one subject of attention to another. They love to travel, and they will seek freedom and liberation. For those of you who find yourselves constantly trapped by your day-to-day tasks, you need a Sagittarius friend. Their personality will liberate you and remind you just what it feels like to do what YOU want to do.
13. Sagittarians show you what real friendships are like. They may hang out with a hundred people, but they are close to only a handful of them. Being the closest to a Sagittarian is a privilege not everybody gets.
Among all the positives to having a Sagittarius as a friend, there is a negative: they’re flighty and often forgetful. Since their minds are so commonly set in the future, they forget about the present. But for you as their friend, that’s a benefit, because they are going to test your patience. They’ll miss appointments, show up chronically late, and often wait until the last minute. But who ever said a friend should be perfect? It’s their imperfections that can strengthen you.